Thursday, March 17, 2011

Prayer Request (slightly urgent)

"And He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my power is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my weakness, that the power of Christ may rest upon me." 2 Corinthians 12:9

It is 9 am here and our last day is about to begin. We are going to the Harbor again today. At least 3 of us are sick.  When I left the dorm to use the computer everyone was not up yet, but there are at least 3 so far (myself included). It seems to be a cold like illness.  Please pray for us during the next 8 to 10 hours as we are out.  Pray that God would use our weakness for His glory and His purposes.  Pray for team unity as we do not feel well and are tired.  This is one time that squabbles and fights can easily begin among us.  Looking forward to seeing you all soon.

"Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men." 1 Corinthians 1:25

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment